Low Income Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
- Provides financial assistance for apartment or home heating fuel bills to income-eligible households.
- Applications are taken from August 15 - April 30 at locations throughout York County. Home visits are available for those who are homebound.
- Payments are made directly to dealers of oil, kerosene, LP gas, coal, electricity, wood, or wood pellets. Consumers may choose their dealer.
Applications are taken August 15 - April 30 at locations throughout York County. Home visits are available for those who are homebound.
You may also schedule your LIHEAP appointment online, beginning August 15, 2012, by clicking the LIHEAP Appointment link on the homepage of our website, www.yccac.org
Low Income Assistance Program (LIAP)
- Provides financial assistance for apartment/home electric bills.
- Eligibility determined by annual income and cost/usage for Central Maine Power customers. All Kennebunk Power and Light customers are eligible.
- Sign up at LIHEAP application appointment.
- If eligible, credit is reflected on monthly bill.
- Residents of subsidized housing ARE NOT eligible.